2021 Chevrolet Silverado 5500 Regular Cab DRW 4x4, Godwin 184U Dump Body (Stock #1X653939)
Dk Ash Seats With Jet Blk
Exterior Color Description
Engine Cylinder Count
Engine Size (L)
- Preferred Equipment Group 1WT
- Premium audio system: Chevrolet MyLink
- SiriusXM Radio
- Steering Wheel Audio Controls
- Air Conditioning
- Single-Zone Air Conditioning
- Bluetooth® For Phone
- Power steering
- Power windows
- Power Windows w/Driver Express Up & Down
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Traction control
- ABS brakes
- Dual front impact airbags
- Dual front side impact airbags
- Emergency communication system: OnStar and Chevrolet connected services capable
- Occupant sensing airbag
- Overhead airbag
- Passenger cancellable airbag
- Electronic Stability Control
- Delay-off headlights
- Fully automatic headlights
- Frontal Passenger-Side Airbag Deactivation Switch
- Speed control
- Dual rear wheels
- 63" Axle To End Of Frame
- Aluminum Assist Steps
- Body Color Painted Front Fender Extension
- Dual-Note Horn
- Front Stabilizer Bar
- Power Take-Off Engine Control Provisions
- Backup Alarm
- Driver door bin
- Front reading lights
- OnStar & Chevrolet Connected Services Capable
- Overhead console
- Tilt steering wheel
- Trip computer
- Front Center Armrest w/Storage
- Passenger door bin
- 30,000 lbs. GCWR (13,607 kg)
- Wheels: 19.5" x 6.75" Black Painted Hub Piloted Steel w/8-Holes
- Wheels: 19.5" x 6.75" Hub Piloted Aluminum w/8-Holes
- Variably intermittent wipers
- 4.30 Rear Axle Ratio
- View All
Body Inside Width
Cab Shield Size
Factory Backup Camera
10 Gauge Steel Floor
Mud Flaps Description
Fully Boxed, Quick Release Upper Tailgate
Manual Tarp and Roller
VC 520 ES Hoist (12,000lb Capacity)
Trailer Plug Description
7-Way RV/4 Flat Plug
- INSIDE WIDTH: 84"
- SIDES: One piece sides with no welded seams. 10 gauge A607 grade-50 high tensile steel with boxed top rail and fully welded boxed rear corner post. 6" side board gussets with full length rub rails, and box-type sidebraces.
- RUB RAILS: Full length 45 degree deflector panels are an integral part of the sides.
- FLOOR: 10 gauge two-piece high tensile steel floor with 2" floor to side radius. A607 grade-50 steel.
- FRONT WALL: 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel. Full width integral inverted V-type horizontal bracing.
- TAILGATE: 3 Panel fully boxed 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel with boxed horizontal reinforcements and sloping lower deflector. Tailgate is 6" higher than side.
- TAILGATE HARDWARE: Heavy duty: Standard upper hardware is offset cast steel hinge. Lower hook is cast steel: engages tailgate pin from top. Banjo eye keeps tailgate chain in position you select.
- LIGHTS & REFLECTORS: FMVSS 108 lights are standard, recessed for protection, rubber mounted and shock proof.
- UNDERSTRUCTURE: Completely jig built with 3" structural channel crossmembers on 12" centers and 5" structural channel longitudinal. Crossmembers are gusseted and welded to longitudinals.
Recently installed dealer equipment may not be reflected in the price above. We also offer a range of conversion vehicles that have been extensively upfitted after they have left the factory. Occasionally, the original factory invoice and MSRP information will override the updated information on these vehicles, creating an error in pricing. We always recommend you call us to confirm pricing and availability if you are interested in a particular vehicle. The listed prices do not include additional fees and cost of closing, such as government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees (if applicable on vehicles for personal use), any emissions testing fees or any other fees.