2020 Chevrolet Silverado 5500 Regular Cab DRW 4x4, Godwin 184U Dump Body (Stock #0X381997)
Exterior Color Description
Engine Cylinder Count
Engine Size (L)
- Preferred Equipment Group 1WT
- 4 Speakers
- 4-Speaker Audio System
- 6-Speaker Audio System
- AM/FM radio
- Premium audio system: Chevrolet MyLink
- Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/4.2" Diagonal Color Display
- Radio: AM/FM Stereo w/7" Diagonal Color Touch Screen
- Air Conditioning
- Single-Zone Air Conditioning
- 110-Volt AC Power Outlet
- Power steering
- Power Windows w/Driver Express Up & Down
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Rear Shock Absorbers
- Traction control
- ABS brakes
- Dual front impact airbags
- Dual front side impact airbags
- Exhaust Brake
- Occupant sensing airbag
- Overhead airbag
- Passenger cancellable airbag
- Rear Vision Camera
- Delay-off headlights
- Fully automatic headlights
- Frontal Passenger-Side Airbag Deactivation Switch
- Speed control
- Dual rear wheels
- 63" Axle To End Of Frame
- Body Color Painted Front Fender Extension
- Dual-Note Horn
- Front License Plate Kit
- Power Take-Off Engine Control Provisions
- Rear LED Stop/Turn & License Plate Lamps
- Steel Frame-Mounted Skid Plate
- Top Post Threaded Battery Jump Start Stud
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot Capable
- Backup Alarm
- Chevrolet Connected Access Capable
- Driver door bin
- Front reading lights
- OnStar & Chevrolet Connected Services Capable
- Overhead console
- Passenger vanity mirror
- Tilt steering wheel
- Trip computer
- Upfitter Electrical Provisions In Rear Of Frame
- Upfitter Switches
- 40/20/40 Front 3-Passenger Split-Bench Seat
- Vinyl Seat Trim
- Manual Regeneration Diesel Particulate Filter DPF
- Front Center Armrest w/Storage
- Passenger door bin
- 30,000 lbs. GCWR (13,607 kg)
- Black Frame-Mounted Front Recovery Hooks
- Integrated Trailer Brake Controller
- Wheels: 19.5" x 6.75" Black Painted Hub Piloted Steel w/8-Holes
- Deep-Tinted Glass
- Variably intermittent wipers
- 4.30 Rear Axle Ratio
- View All
Photo shown is a library image. Exact options and accessories may vary. Please contact us for more information.
Fold Down Sides
11 Ton Capacity Hoist Model GS615HD
Double Acting Tailgate
LED Body Lights
2" x 6" PT Lumber
Class V 20K Receiver Hitch
Manual Spring Return Tarp Roller, Includes Tarp
24" Cab Shield
Powder Coat Finish
- INSIDE WIDTH: 84"
- SIDES: One piece sides with no welded seams. 10 gauge A607 grade-50 high tensile steel with boxed top rail and fully welded boxed rear corner post. 6" side board gussets with full length rub rails, and box-type sidebraces.
- RUB RAILS: Full length 45 degree deflector panels are an integral part of the sides.
- FLOOR: 10 gauge two-piece high tensile steel floor with 2" floor to side radius. A607 grade-50 steel.
- FRONT WALL: 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel. Full width integral inverted V-type horizontal bracing.
- TAILGATE: 3 Panel fully boxed 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel with boxed horizontal reinforcements and sloping lower deflector. Tailgate is 6" higher than side.
- TAILGATE HARDWARE: Heavy duty: Standard upper hardware is offset cast steel hinge. Lower hook is cast steel: engages tailgate pin from top. Banjo eye keeps tailgate chain in position you select.
- LIGHTS & REFLECTORS: FMVSS 108 lights are standard, recessed for protection, rubber mounted and shock proof.
- UNDERSTRUCTURE: Completely jig built with 3" structural channel crossmembers on 12" centers and 5" structural channel longitudinal. Crossmembers are gusseted and welded to longitudinals.
Recently installed dealer equipment may not be reflected in the price above. We also offer a range of conversion vehicles that have been extensively upfitted after they have left the factory. Occasionally, the original factory invoice and MSRP information will override the updated information on these vehicles, creating an error in pricing. We always recommend you call us to confirm pricing and availability if you are interested in a particular vehicle. The listed prices do not include additional fees and cost of closing, such as government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer documentation fees (if applicable on vehicles for personal use), any emissions testing fees or any other fees.